To inquire about donated tickets, please read the following information and then click here and fill out this form. A Citadel staff member will follow up with you. In order to allow sufficient time to review your request, all requests should be received at least four weeks in advance of the event.
Each season, the Citadel Theatre receives a high volume of requests for donations. Given the large number of requests, ticket donations are limited and must meet specific criteria, as outlined below:
- The requesting organization must be a non-profit registered charity.
- The event must be an arts or community event.
Consideration will also be given to requests that:
- Are made by current sponsors or Season Ticket Holders of the Citadel Theatre.
- Recognize the Citadel Theatre through signage and/or program mention.
- Allow for cross-promotional opportunities and reciprocal donations.
- The Citadel Theatre has a limited number of tickets available for donation per month. Once this allotment of tickets has been awarded, we are unable to accommodate other donation requests.
- Each charity will be eligible to receive one donation per season. As multiple events often benefit the same charity organization, please be advised that a donation to your charity may have already been issued through another event.
- Restrictions apply on tickets donated.
- Donations will be made for select performances only.
- All ticket donations must be accepted as awarded. No cash value.