Audition Notice for Citadel Theatre General Auditions
The Citadel Theatre will be holding General Auditions on MONDAY, NOVEMBER 19 and MONDAY, DECEMBER 3, in EDMONTON. Our Artistic Director Daryl Cloran will be in attendance.
Professional actors who have not auditioned for Daryl in the past two years and who reside in the greater Edmonton area are invited to submit their headshots and resumes for general audition consideration
HOW TO SUBMIT
Please e-mail your headshot and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “GENERAL AUDITION SUBMISSION” in the subject line.
All submissions (for both audition dates) must be received by November 1. Only successful applicants will be contacted with an audition time slot by end of day Friday, November 9.
AUDITION REQUIREMENTS & INFORMATION
- Two contrasting monologues or one monologue and an a cappella song. There will not be an accompanist present.
- If you have limited availability for the audition days, please include that information in your submission for ease of scheduling. We will do our best, but may not be able to accommodate all requests.
- We are not accepting video submissions for our general auditions.
- Please note that our 2019/20 season will be announced in early 2019.
- Artists who are members of the Canadian Actors Equity Association will be given audition priority. Non-member artists will be seen when and if spaces are available. The Citadel Theatre is a member of the Professional Association of Canadian Theatres, and operates within the jurisdiction of the Canadian Theatre Agreement. Actors cast in any production, whether members of CAEA or not, will be engaged under a CTA contract.
- The Citadel Theatre is committed to inclusive casting. We encourage submissions from professional artists who self-identify as members of under-represented communities.