Here’s how it works:
• The Citadel holds a certain number of seats to every Pay-What-You-Can performance (approximately 1/5 of the seats)
• Pay-What-You-Can performances take place on the first Sunday evening performance of each show.
• Performances start at 7:30 p.m.
• Tickets go on sale at 3:00 p.m. for that evening’s performance.
• Patrons line up to purchase their tickets, often as early as noon for larger shows.
• Tickets are sold on a first-come first-serve basis, in-person only.
• Only one ticket per person present.
• Though tickets are on a Pay-What-You-Can basis, the Citadel posts suggested prices ranging from $10 to $25 per play.
2019/20 Pay What You Can Dates
|A Christmas Carol||December 1, 2019|
|Cost of Living||January 12, 2020|
|As You Like It||February 16, 2020|
|The Garneau Block||March 15, 2020|
|Peter Pan Goes Wrong||April 12, 2020|