The Garneau Block Party
A fundraiser in support of The Citadel Theatre
APRIL 6, 2020 // 6:00 P.M.
Tickets $375 (Tax receipts available, see FAQ for details)
Don’t just hang out in the audience - join us on stage for a block party like no other!
And because a block party isn’t a party without entertainment - we’ve got something crafty up our sleeves guaranteed to make this an event that can’t be missed!
Your ticket purchase will help to support important initiatives at the Citadel Theatre, like our Students Club and the Foote Theatre School!
MENU FROM RGE RD:
Start your evening with a collection of delectable canapés.
Course 1 - Salad Board | Prairie Gardens greens | house vinaigrette | pickled vegetables
Course 2 - Potato & Grizzly Gouda Perogies | smoked pork belly compote | onion cream
Course 3 - Dry Aged Local Beef 2 Ways | seared loin | braised compression | sautéed mushrooms | root vegetable hash
Course 4 - A delicious dessert from our friends at Whimsical Cake Studio!
All paired with beverages* curated by our friends at Wine and Beyond!
*Non-alcoholic options will be made available.
Options for all vegetarian/vegans, allergens, and dietary preferences are available. Contact Rebekah Andrews at firstname.lastname@example.org for details on menu alterations.
FAQ – The Garneau Block Party
- Do I really get to have dinner on the stage? Yes, you really do! The entire meal and entertainment will take place in the Maclab Theatre on the set of The Garneau Block. Given the size of the stage, seating is very limited so we encourage you to buy early.
- Will I receive a tax receipt? Yes, those eligible will receive a tax receipt for the portion of the ticket price that is considered charitable in accordance with CRA regulations.
- What should I wear? You’re welcome to leave your top hat at home for this dinner! Think of comfort first. "Block Party Chic" might be a great place to start.
- Want to pick your neighbours? We have limited tables of six that you are welcome to buyout. Outside of that, we will do our best to accommodate any specific seating requests. Please contact Rebekah Andrews at 780.428.2131 or email@example.com if you’d like to buy a table of six or if you have any specific requests.
- Dietary restrictions? Please let us know if you have any dietary restrictions or allergies. As long as we are made aware by March 23 we will ensure we accommodate your request. Please contact Rebekah Andrews at 780.428.2131 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Will there be a silent auction? Yes! But we’re hoping it’s not silent! Why not get into a bidding war with your favourite neighbour? A little friendly competition in the name of raising funds for the Foote Theatre School or Students Club can’t be bad. You can look forward to a limited number of top quality items… Especially if you’ve been meaning to stay at the Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa.
Tickets & Times for The Garneau Block Party
|Monday||April 6||2020 : 6:00 PM||Buy Now|