The Citadel Theatre in association with the Downtown Business Association is presenting the second annual Dickens Fest! Featuring the Pavilion of Lights (beginning November 14), a holiday market, as well as holiday teas and dinners; this year's Dickens Fest is bound to grow even the tiniest of Grinch hearts.
Plus - don't miss our new adaptation of A Christmas Carol, running November 30 to December 23, 2019!
Dressing up isn't mandatory, but it certainly is fun! For those who want to dress up in Dickensian outfits during Dickens Fest, we have set up a special deal on costume rentals with our friends at Theatre Garage. Use the password BAH HUMBUG to recieve 20% off Dickensian costume rentals.
Those who wish to support Dickens Fest Edmonton, through donations or other means, are asked to conact the Citadel Theatre's Director of Fund Development, Sydney Stuart. The Citadel Theatre is a registered charity, and will issue charitable tax receipts for qualifying contributions. Charitable Registration #119227387RR0001
REGULAR MARKET SCHEDULE
• Thursday, November 28 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
• Friday, November 29 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
• Saturday, November 30 from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
• Thursday, December 5 from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
• Friday, December 6 from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
• Saturday, December 7 from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Performers from Fort Edmonton Park will be in attendance to walk guests through proper tea etiquette prior to the start of our tea parties. Learn how to drink tea like someone from the Dickensian era! Don’t miss it!
• Saturday, December 7 from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. - $40 (+fees&GST)
• Sunday, December 8 from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. - $40 (+fees&GST)
SCROOGE'S SOIRÉE LONG TABLE DINNER
Monday, December 2 from 5:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m
The decadent holiday menu will be comprised of:
• Roasted Butternut Squash and Apple Soup Maple Crème Fraiche
• SousVide Cooked Free Range Turkey Roualde Sage Apricot
• Brioche Stuffing
• Buttermilk Whipped Potatoes
• Root vegetables with maple glaze
• Bread pudding with caramel sauce