The Citadel Theatre in association with the Downtown Business Association is presenting the second annual Dickens Fest! Featuring the Pavilion of Lights (beginning November 14), a holiday market, as well as holiday teas and dinners; this year's Dickens Fest is bound to grow even the tiniest of Grinch hearts.
Plus - don't miss our new adaptation of A Christmas Carol, running November 30 to December 23, 2019!
Halloween may be over, but there is another opportunity coming to dress up! For those who want to dress up in Dickensian outfits during Dickens Fest, we have set up a special deal on costume rentals with our friends at Theatre Garage. Use the password BAH HUMBUG to recieve 20% off Dickensian costume rentals.
Those who wish to support Dickens Fest Edmonton, through donations or other means, are asked to conact the Citadel Theatre's Director of Fund Development, Sydney Stuart. The Citadel Theatre is a registered charity, and will issue charitable tax receipts for qualifying contributions. Charitable Registration #119227387RR0001
★ SPECIAL EVENT: SIP & SHOP
Wednesday, November 27 from 4 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Sip & Shop will be open to the public, but you can purchase a $15.00+fees&GST ticket for a voucher for a special beverage and access to exclusive Market Vendor offers for one night only. Tickets for this event must be held at will call at the Citadel Box Office.
REGULAR MARKET SCHEDULE
• Thursday, November 28 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
• Friday, November 29 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
• Saturday, November 30 from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
• Thursday, December 5 from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
• Friday, December 6 from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
• Saturday, December 7 from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
BOOK EARLY TO GUARANTEE BEST PRICING!
Performers from Fort Edmonton Park will be in attendance to walk guests through proper tea etiquette prior to the start of our tea parties. Learn how to drink tea like someone from the Dickensian era! Don’t miss it!
• Saturday, November 30 from11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. - $40 (+fees&GST) NEARLY SOLD OUT!
• Sunday, December 1 from 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. - $40 (+fees&GST)
• Saturday, December 7 from 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. - $40 (+fees&GST)
• Sunday, December 8 from 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. - $40 (+fees&GST)
• Sunday, December 1 (Fezziwig Dinner) from 5:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
• Monday, December 2 (Scrooge Soirée Dinner) from 5:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m
Fezziwig Fest Menu catered by A Cappella Catering
• Mixed Green Salad
• Potato salad
• Spinach salad
• Garlic Baguettes
• Whipped potatoes and gravy
• Roast beef
• Small desserts
Scrooge Soirée Long-Table Dinner catered by Fairmont Hotel Macdonald
• Roasted Butternut Squash and Apple Soup Maple Crème Fraiche
• SousVide Cooked Free Range Turkey Roualde Sage Apricot
• Brioche Stuffing
• Buttermilk Whipped Potatoes
• Root vegetables with maple glaze
• Bread pudding with caramel sauce
Tickets & Times for Dickens Fest
|Wednesday||November 27||2019 : 4:00 PM||Sip & Shop Market Event||Buy Now|
|Saturday||November 30||2019 : 11:00 AM||Christmas Tea||Buy Now|
|Sunday||December 1||2019 : 11:00 AM||Christmas Tea||Buy Now|
|Sunday||December 1||2019 : 5:30 PM||Fezziwig Holiday Dinner||Buy Now|
|Monday||December 2||2019 : 5:30 PM||Scrooge Soirée Long-Table Holiday Dinner||Buy Now|
|Saturday||December 7||2019 : 11:00 AM||Christmas Tea||Buy Now|
|Sunday||December 8||2019 : 11:00 AM||Christmas Tea||Buy Now|