Each season, the Citadel Theatre receives a high volume of requests for donations. Given the large number of requests, ticket donations are limited and must meet specific criteria, as outlined below:
- The requesting organization must be a non-profit registered charity.
- The event must be an arts or community event.
Consideration will also be given to requests that:
- Are made by current sponsors or Season Ticket Holders of the Citadel Theatre.
- Recognize the Citadel Theatre through signage and/or program mention.
- Allow for cross-promotional opportunities and reciprocal donations.
In order to allow sufficient time to review your request, all requests should be received at least four weeks in advance of the event.
- The Citadel Theatre has a limited number of tickets available for donation per month. Once this allotment of tickets has been awarded, we are unable to accommodate other donation requests.
- Each charity will be eligible to receive one donation per season. As multiple events often benefit the same charity organization, please be advised that a donation to your charity may have already been issued through another event.
- Restrictions apply on tickets donated.
- Donations will be made for select performances only.
- All ticket donations must be accepted as awarded. No cash value.